Journal of Young Pharmacists - An official journal of InPharm Association is now fully funded and maintained by Phcog.Net. Journal of Young Pharmacists is an official Quarterly Journal funded by Phcog.Net. J Young Pharm is a peer-reviewed open-access Quarterly journal featuring research articles of exceptional significance in all areas of Pharmaceutical sciences. J Young Pharm provides comprehensive coverage of issues affecting Pharmaceutical education and Career.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. S Parasuraman, Ph.D
- ISSN : [ISSN: Print -0975-1483, Online - 0975-1505]
- Frequency : Quarterly (4 issues/year)
- Abstracting and Indexing information - The journal is indexed with Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest, PubMed, Pubmed Central, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions and Ulrich's International Periodical Directory
Pharmaceutical Methods is a peer reviewed publication developed to publish original and innovative research articles relating to new research, development and quality assurance approaches undertaken in parallel to the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
This journal will publish articles relating to the development of new drug targets; scale up approaches (getting drugs from the laboratory synthesis stage to the bulk manufacturing stage); analytical instrumental method validation protocols (involving for example, NIR, NMR, LC-MS, UV, HPLC, HPTLC, GC); approaches to meeting and ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements; original techniques for enhancing total quality management (TQM) and team building skills to empower manufacturing professionals to strive for the ‘zero defect’ culture which is now a prerequisite in regulated environments. Consideration will also be given to articles relating to advances in biotechnology. The journal will take into account articles relating to applying the principles of Quality by Design (Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing are examples) and Operational Excellence models. Other areas of relevance may include supply chain management; the use and development of laboratory information management systems (LIMS); new strategies for ensuring supply chain management and for ensuring customer satisfaction, etc. As pharmaceutical manufacturing and the related methodologies is a very diverse and a multi faceted field, the scope of the journal will therefore be, by necessity, quite wide. Journal is published Semiannual.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Vanaja K.
- ISSN : [Print -2229-4708, Online - 2229-4716]
- Frequency : Half Yearly (2 issues/year)
- Abstracting and Indexing information - The journal is indexed with Caspur, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, OpenJGate, PUBMED, PubMed Central, PrimoCentral, ProQuest, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions and Ulrich's International Periodical Directory