Peer Review Process
Peer Review Process
Articles or information submitted exclusively to Phcog.Net Journals undergo peer review process. Manuscripts not meeting the scientific standards will not be considered for the reviewing process. Editors request referees to advice on the scientific merit as well as the likely appeal since, the paper will have for broad readership. Editors usually give reviewers 21 days to complete their review process. Although editors always hope for a quick turnaround, this is not always possible. However, editors will be in contact with the referees once paper is sent to them, with weekly reminders of their due date. Once all the reviews are in-house, the Editor handling the manuscript will most likely make a decision within a day or two. The editor will then contact the corresponding author with the decision. The entire review process of the articles submitted to Phcog.Net Journals are done online and digitally. Reviewers invest precious time in the belief that they are making important contributions to the scientific process. Author’s criticism or negative comments on reviewer’s comments will be subjected to the cancellation of publication. Phcog.Net Journal follows communication only through e.mail and via www.journalonweb.com or EManuscript System
Submission & Peer Review Process
- Author submits all required materials, including copyright form, and separate cover letter via email.
- Completed submission is sent out to two or three reviewers.
- Reviewers review the article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- After initial review, Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, publisher will sent galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
- Article is printed or published online in Phcog.Net Journals