Pharmacognosy Journal [Phcog J.](ISSN: 0975-3575) is one of official publications of Phcog.Net published by EManuscript serves the need of different scientists and others involved in medicinal plant research and development. Each issue covers different topics in natural product drug discovery, and also publishes manuscripts that describe pharmacognostic investigations, evaluation reports, methods, techniques and applications of all forms of medicinal plant research and that are of broad readership interest to users in industry, academia, and research. Pharmacognosy Journal [Phcog J] intends to publish peer-reviewed original articles, basic research, critical reviews, commentaries, special articles, editorials, and others.
- Indexed in: SCOPUS, Scimago Journal Ranking, Chemical Abstracts, Excerpta Medica/EMBASE, Google Scholar, CABI Full Text, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, ProQuest, Journalseek & Genamics, EBSCOHost, Academic Search Complete, Open J-Gate.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Srisailam Kesetti, Ph.D
- ISSN : 0975-3575
- Frequency : Rapid at a time publication (12 issues/year)
- Indexed and Abstracted in : SCOPUS, Scimago Journal Ranking, Chemical Abstracts, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Google Scholar, CABI Full Text, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, ProQuest, Journalseek & Genamics, Index Pharmacus, PhcogBase, EBSCOHost, Academic Search Complete, Open J-Gate, SciACCESS.
Journal website : Click here
Manuscripts can be now submitted via Online : http://journalonweb.com/pj
The cost will cover the following production cost such as
- jHOST website
- iThenticate screening
- Manuscript submission systems
- In-house copyediting and linguistic support
- Pagination & typesetting
- Inclusion in Crossref, giving a permanent DOI and enabling easy citation in other journals.
- Archiving, where appropriate, in an internationally recognized, open access repositories.