Pharmacognosy Magazine [ISSN: Print -0973-1296, Online – 0976-4062] [http://www.phcog.com], a quarterly publication from Phcog.Net, Bangalore, INDIA and published by Wolters Kluwer Health Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA. It provides peer-reviewed original research articles from the field of Natural Products. The journal serves an international audience of scientists and researchers in a variety of research and academia by quickly disseminating research findings related to Medicinal Plants and Natural Products. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, short communications and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research. The journal is aimed at a broad readership, publishing articles on all aspects of pharmacognosy, and related fields. The journal aims to increase understanding of pharmacognosy as well as to direct and foster further research through the dissemination of scientific information by the publication of manuscripts. The submissions of original contributions in all areas of pharmacognosy and Natural Products are welcome.
Submit your manuscripts to Pharmacogn Mag.
- Online submission
- Wider visibility though open access
- Higher impact with wider visibility
- Prompt review
- Cytotoxic activity of Rauvolfia tetraphylla L. on human cervical cancer (HeLa) cells
- Chemical composition from the leaves of Lindera fragrans Oliv.
- Influence of Flavonoids from Galium verum L. on the activities of cytochrome P450 isozymes and pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic of warfarin in rats
- A green method for preparation of curcuminoid-rich Curcuma longa extract and evaluation of its anticancer activity
- Systematic estimation of potential risk caused by the replacement of aconite's cultivar
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science
Impact Factor® as reported in the 2017 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2018): 1.525