Pharmacognosy Magazine [ISSN: Print -0973-1296, Online – 0976-4062] [http://www.phcog.com], a quarterly publication from Phcog.Net, Bangalore, INDIA and published by Wolters Kluwer Health Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA. It provides peer-reviewed original research articles from the field of Natural Products. The journal serves an international audience of scientists and researchers in a variety of research and academia by quickly disseminating research findings related to Medicinal Plants and Natural Products. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, short communications and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research. The journal is aimed at a broad readership, publishing articles on all aspects of pharmacognosy, and related fields. The journal aims to increase understanding of pharmacognosy as well as to direct and foster further research through the dissemination of scientific information by the publication of manuscripts. The submissions of original contributions in all areas of pharmacognosy and Natural Products are welcome.
Submit your manuscripts to Pharmacogn Mag.
- Online submission
- Wider visibility though open access
- Higher impact with wider visibility
- Prompt review
- Pharmacological mechanisms of the water leaves extract of Lysiphyllum strychnifolium for its anti-inflammatory and anti-hyperuricemic actions for gout treatment
- Durio zibethinus rind extract mediated green synthesis of silver nanoparticles: Characterization and biomedical applications
- An ethnobotanical and ethnomedicinal survey of traditionally used medicinal plants in Seymour, South Africa: An attempt toward digitization and preservation of ethnic knowledge
- Vasorelaxant effect of the ethanol extract from Valeriana fauriei briquet root and rhizome on rat thoracic aorta
- Immunomodulatory activity of an Indonesian herbal formulation for respiratory disorder
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Emerging Sources Citation Index, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOPUS, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science
Impact Factor® as reported in the 2017 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2018): 1.525