Pharmacognosy Magazine [ISSN: Print -0973-1296, Online – 0976-4062] [http://www.phcog.com], a quarterly publication from Phcog.Net, Bangalore, INDIA and published by Wolters Kluwer Health Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA. It provides peer-reviewed original research articles from the field of Natural Products. The journal serves an international audience of scientists and researchers in a variety of research and academia by quickly disseminating research findings related to Medicinal Plants and Natural Products. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, short communications and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research. The journal is aimed at a broad readership, publishing articles on all aspects of pharmacognosy, and related fields. The journal aims to increase understanding of pharmacognosy as well as to direct and foster further research through the dissemination of scientific information by the publication of manuscripts. The submissions of original contributions in all areas of pharmacognosy and Natural Products are welcome.
Submit your manuscripts to Pharmacogn Mag.
- Online submission
- Wider visibility though open access
- Higher impact with wider visibility
- Prompt review
- In vitro antioxidant and antidiabetic activities of leaf and flower extracts from Bombax ceiba
- Identification and characterization of polyphenols and volatile terpenoid compounds in different extracts of garden sage (Salvia officinalis L.)
- Neuroprotective and antioxidant activities of fraction isolated from methanolic extract of Sapindus laurifolia on scopolamine induced dementia
- Erratum: phytochemical screening and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis of ethanol extract of scambiosa columbabria L.
- Evaluation of analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic activity of piperine: An experimental study
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science
Impact Factor® as reported in the 2018 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2019): 1.26