Pharmacognosy Magazine [ISSN: Print -0973-1296, Online – 0976-4062] [http://www.phcog.com], a quarterly publication from Phcog.Net, Bangalore, INDIA and published by Wolters Kluwer Health Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA. It provides peer-reviewed original research articles from the field of Natural Products. The journal serves an international audience of scientists and researchers in a variety of research and academia by quickly disseminating research findings related to Medicinal Plants and Natural Products. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, short communications and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research. The journal is aimed at a broad readership, publishing articles on all aspects of pharmacognosy, and related fields. The journal aims to increase understanding of pharmacognosy as well as to direct and foster further research through the dissemination of scientific information by the publication of manuscripts. The submissions of original contributions in all areas of pharmacognosy and Natural Products are welcome.
Submit your manuscripts to Pharmacogn Mag.
- Online submission
- Wider visibility though open access
- Higher impact with wider visibility
- Prompt review
- Harnessing multiplex polymerase chain reaction assay for convenient and simultaneous differentiation of testudinis carapax et plastrum from trionycis carapax
- Evaluation of wound healing potential of ascorbic acid, castor oil, and gum tragacanth formulation in murine excisional wound model
- Dendrobium officinale kimura et migo improved dry eye symptoms via promoting tear production in an experimental dry eye rat model
- Identification and quantification bioactive compounds on liquid extract of Capsicum chinense jacq. biquinho variety: Standardization and quality control is frontier to acceptance of herbal products on market
- Fucoxanthin inhibits cell proliferation and stimulates apoptosis through downregulation of PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling pathway in human ovarian cancer cells
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science
Impact Factor® as reported in the 2018 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2019): 1.26