Pharmacognosy Magazine [ISSN: Print -0973-1296, Online – 0976-4062] [http://www.phcog.com], a quarterly publication from Phcog.Net, Bangalore, INDIA and published by Wolters Kluwer Health Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA. It provides peer-reviewed original research articles from the field of Natural Products. The journal serves an international audience of scientists and researchers in a variety of research and academia by quickly disseminating research findings related to Medicinal Plants and Natural Products. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, short communications and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research. The journal is aimed at a broad readership, publishing articles on all aspects of pharmacognosy, and related fields. The journal aims to increase understanding of pharmacognosy as well as to direct and foster further research through the dissemination of scientific information by the publication of manuscripts. The submissions of original contributions in all areas of pharmacognosy and Natural Products are welcome.
Submit your manuscripts to Pharmacogn Mag.
- Online submission
- Wider visibility though open access
- Higher impact with wider visibility
- Prompt review
- Chrysin ameliorates ovalbumin-induced allergic response in allergic rhinitis: Potential role of GATA-3, T-box protein expressed in T cells, nuclear factor-kappa B, and nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2
- Antitumoral effect of lawsonia inermis extract on melanoma tumor-bearing C57BL/6 mice
- Trypanocidal potentialities of skimmianine an alkaloid isolated from Zanthoxylum pistaciifolium griseb leaves
- A phytochemical analysis and in vivo effects of an herbal aphrodisiac Newtonia hildebrandtii on male wistar rat reproductive system
- Evaluation of the antioxidant and gastric antiulcerogenic activities of the hydroalcoholic extract and leaf fractions of Solanum stipulaceum roem. and schult.
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science
Impact Factor® as reported in the 2018 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2019): 1.26