Pharmacognosy Reviews [ISSN: Print -0973-7847, Online – 0976-2787] [http://www.phcogrev.com], a publication of Phcog.Net, Bangalore, INDIA. It is published Semiannual, serves the need of different scientists and others involved in medicinal plant research and development. Each issue covers different reviews on related topics of natural product drug discovery, Biotechnology, Marine Pharmacognosy and Medicinal Plants. Review articles that are of broad readership interest to users in industry, academia, and government. Phcog Rev. is an important and most cited review journal for medicinal Plant researchers —and it’s an Open Access Publication.
- Neuroprotective Effects of Guanosine Supplementation in Experimental Models: A Systematic Review
- Leea macrophylla: A Review on Ethanobotanical Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacological Action
- Medicinal Plants Containing Coumarin or Essential Oils from the Brazilian Biome May be New Option for Treating Leishmaniasis?
- DNA Based Molecular Markers: A Tool for Differentiation of Ayurvedic Raw Drugs and their Adulterants
- Global Research on Terminalia arjuna: A Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment of Publications during 2004-18
Abstracting and Indexing Information
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, UDledge, ICI